Monday, April 04, 2005

Things unwanted

Well - sad, sad but today we found out that our work office will be moved to Crystal City, VA. I so wanted to work in DC again, the buzz, the lights, the cars and such, it feels nice to be in the middle of hustle and bustle. And mostly also the location was why I accepted the job. But as usual one is what is promissed and another thing is what is delivered. Why can't employers think of employees and promises before they make big decisions like that. Again I feel like we're just small fish in big pond. So be it..life, life life.
On the bright side, I think I'm getting a office cell phone, not that I use cell phones that offten anyways, just to call my few friends(friend) around Alexandria:)

4 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

well, as unfortunate as that might be...this means good news for you and me! now you are only a stone's throw away from all future happy hours! yeah! how soon will you be moving?

8:16 PM  
Blogger /BG/ said...

Yeah, I know:) but I would have been so close to the Adams Morgan happy hours:), plus it is really foolish of the company to go to Crystal City. Their intent of opening this office was to establish the presence and address in DC.

12:09 PM  
Blogger /BG/ said...

IN 3 MONTHS

12:55 PM  
Blogger /BG/ said...

IN 3 MONTHS

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home