Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Frustrating

...it is only Wednesday, it is only 4.27p.m. in the afternoon. There is a happy hour tonight at friends company, but I'm not even looking forward to it. If I survive this whole week it will be a colossal accomplishment. It is so hard to be back, so hard to give up vacation and force myself to sit infront of the computer and bend my mind towards something that is work related.

I want to hear familiar voices around me that I grew to love over my vacation but none of them are here and I feel left on a lonely island. The bills, the responsibilities...are like chains around my arms, that have tied me to this place at this time and are keeping me from things I found during my vacation...
....I have sent multiple emails to a new found friend, but have not received any answer, I'm wondering if he has computer access at all. And the dear moments that we shared a week ago are slowly fading away like fog. I need to have some continuation in order to keep believing that the moments were real and not my imagination. But all I have is an email address that is keeping quiet.
...if anyone has any suggestions as to the fast lifting of spirits after vacation time is over, please shoot them my way because I desperately need them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home