Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I hate it here

It always happens in the first weeks whenever I start a new job....I hate it here. It always gets better, but the beginnings I hate. Weired people who's softer and more sensible side I haven't found yet. Weired noises and people ripping scotch tape for 20 minutes to package some stupid stings, is driving me crazy. I guess "crazy" is my choice of word today. I'm very irritable in the first weeks of new work it seems, I don't feel ike home and I haven't found my spot yet. I know people are supposed to be nice, but I haven't found the relly nice people yet, that I can talk with. And my bosses who I know the best are out today, so "auh, auh, auh, here goes the damn scotch tape again.....uhh, I thought I don't care about sounds of anykind and they have no impact on me, I was dead wrong.

Well, I can't as well yell on the human resources woman for tearing the damn scotch tape for ever on my second week.
I can't wait for the third, fourth and fifth week, when maybe I won't be as sensitive anymore.
....horrible sounds...

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

patience is sometimes a virtue...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home