Wednesday, September 06, 2006

already Sept. 6th

......Deja Vu is on my mind. Maybe because I bought Beyonce's latest CD last night from Itunes or maybe because I want to associate with a song, because I want to see the past experiances and past faces on the street and in my life and they are not here.
...I am going to a conference in 5 days to Sundance, Utah to learn about carpet and get inspired by nature. I hope something will inspire me because week and a half of work has already returned me to a reality that work, work and more work is in my future for the next year at least and more.
...I met a boy who taught me my first words in Serbian. Papuce - which actually means tennis shoes not regular shoes but I will pardon the incorrect teachings. And Zima - cold for english. Which is also an alcoholic beverage in America, probably in Europe as well. And every time someone in my office calls someone "crazy" I remember a group of fun Serbian people who made my vacation so much more enjoyable in Bulgaria.
Fall is coming and that means less sun. It is amazing how much I love sun. I sat inside the office almost all summer long working long hours and didn't realize how wonderful it is to be outdoors. I thought I'm not missing out on anything. And then once I got to experiance the sun and the sea on my vacation it suddenly hit me how boaring the first part of my summer was and I'm sad again that I only get 2 weeks of vacation for the whole year, because I would gladly fly away somewhere to get more sun and sea.
What's ahead? I need to pass the LEEDs exam a.s.a.p to meet my 6 monts goals at work that I set on my last performance review. I need to start learning Italian as promissed to myself for a long time already. I need to get my finances together at my earliest conveniance before it is still manegable, if not I'll be in deep trouble by Christmas. I need to find a second job to erase faster my student loan of past 5 years already and in general I need to start reading and studying and gearing up for Masters Program...time to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home