Monday, August 28, 2006

back in DC

I am back but not really. I can't believe my vacation is over, everything around me says and indicates that it is over....I'm not laying by the beautiful Black Sea obviously anymore, I'm sitting by the computer and walking the concrete streets of DC, and sleep is killing me right about now.

The flight back was normal. I was stuck in-between two people again on the airplain, even thought while flying over to Europe and having the same situation I swore to myself to make sure I'm sitting either by window, or aisle. I did forget about it and unfortunatelly had same problem. It is simply impossible to sleep in the middle seat on the airplain, no place to put your head.
I paid all my bills already today and emptied my bank account. What a life. Bills, bills and more bills. I have about 768 photos that I have to edit and look over from my 3 week vacation and about 20 or more short videos:)
I want to live in Europe again, I have Europe and casual narrow street walking and leisurely living running thought my vains and it will be awhile I feel before I will want to be back in DC and work like a slave. American employers really need to give their employees more vacation time. How people here survive on 2 week vacation I have absolutelly no clue. All I know is that it isn't enough for me.
Ok. I will try to post some pictures here tonight or sometime soon. Something nice and memorable to which I can return on boaring work days (altought such shouldn't existing in the design industry:)?!:) Right?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home