Friday, July 28, 2006

it's friday it's friday and it's time to leave the work:)

...I had coke today, diet, but it has made me anxious again. Clock is ticking fast towards 5.00p.m. It's almost time to leave and relax and start the prep work for the vacation....slowly but surely. I'm anxious I guess I said that already. I feel lonely, but not in a bad way. I will have to fly alone, which I don't like. I'd rather fly with someone.
When I fly alone I feel for the length of flight separated from everyone as if I don't exist neither here nor there. I'm in the transiton zone and I don't belong anywhere, I'm all alone even though there are thousands of people around and the airport is more like an ant farm. Still the path is alone. I would enjoy it greatly to share the time with someone, to share the experiance and share the hours of travel with someone.
I'm looking forward to flying with my mom....I think it will be an amazing experiance. For the sheer fact that I hope she will be able to relax and I will be able to smile at the fact that she will not have to stress out, like she usually does when she flies alone.
I have many wonderful and close friends but occasionally I feel so disconected from everyone. Everyone has their own path and everyone's on their own cycle, bus, plane, time zone, mood, mood-swing, agenda. It is difficult to syncronize and make the speed of life slow down just to the right tempo necessary to feel the togetherness. I'm willing to learn the syncronization process, I just don't see anyone walking the same line in the same direction, which could very well be that I'm not seeing things that are infront of me.


I just finished selecting the grout colors for the tile installation for one of the projects and the color names remind me of the pattern that I hope will apply to my life in couple of days: DeLorean Gray->Perle->Bright White-> and maybe after that eternal bliss:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home