Monday, May 01, 2006

work here you've chained me again

started out fully determined to do something big today...but it is approaching 7is and all I've done is ran around all day. I figured thought the color combo's for the wall, so that's an accomplishement:) small...but at least it is easier to go ahead now with the finish schedule...

weekend were are you....another 4 days ahead before the relaxing and more relaxing. Bills are way over my head, I haven't had a chance to look at my statements for a while now. I'm afraid to look at them, fearing what I might have missed. The grown-up world and the responsibilities. No way to push a button and stop the monthly time run of statements, due dates and deadlines.
...trying to think of my upcoming vacation. How much time I can spend in Latvia and when exactly. I also want to go to visit my dad, althought I'm scared. The month in mind is August right now. So probably beginning of the month in Latvia and end of the month in Bulgaria. However I barely have 6 days gathered on my vacation slip so I'm not so sure how things will work out. The time without pay should be close to out of the question with all the stuff I've gotten myself into. But I would definitelly want to go and be a part of my cousin's wedding on August 5th. That would be awsome. I only remember being in weddings and funerals as a small child in Latvia. The vivid memories of all grown-ups in their own world and us - children in our own, tonns of food and drinks and music and doing all things you're not allowed to do - noone's watching:)

ok....should type couple more item for the finish schedule and maybe then it will be time to go home....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home