Monday, April 03, 2006

taking my 5th break from late nite torment

fingers hurting as I'm typing. In a minute or so will return to the cutting board to cut away in straigh lines more foam core, but for now letting my fingers roam accross the soft keys. I miss the soft keys. The computer at home broke down, annoyance for me with a brand new computer. Thought Dell was an ok company, but starting to have my doubts. Haven't enjoyed the real sunlight in what seams ages, yet have subscribed to it myself. Listening in the background to weird african drum music with some dude huffing and puffing:) the weird things my iPOD brings to me during this late night workathon. Really looking towards my next weekend which I will actually use for myself, not to catch up on things due. Ok. gotta go and slave some more. Outro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home