Tuesday, March 14, 2006

started on a high note!

...morning was so beautiful, the clouds with a little bit of sun peeking through and then finally fully conquerring the sky, the wind, the birds, the life and the morning. But for some reason I've winded down and now I feel totally spent. I know I actually have a valid reason this time...I'm out of my meds. I've been harassing the pharmacy for the past 5 days, lazy bums who claim the doctor never called my prescription in until I finally called the doctor myself and they had never gotten a call from the pharmacy - they claim so ....faulty system I guess. But my eyes are going nuts. I feel the tension rising in my forehead and I was thinking of combining tomorrow trip with maybe visiting the Rx but I feel I need it tonight or I'll be a toast tomorrow for sure. I suppose I'm unvoluntarily addicted. One 10mg pill a day is literally keeping my life together...a scary thought, but a fact. Sad but curious at the same time, what is in this 10mg pill that keeps me functioning and in line and capable of everyday life, because for sure if I skip it for more than a week I feel the doom coming, like what I was 2 years ago, almost bed bound and scared to leave the house, panic attacks and unexplained vertigo cases that made for one miserable life.

So hurrey for modern medicine I guess, cause tonight I'll get my pill hopefully and all will be well again in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home