Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines day BG...

I feel I have left the door open this morning to my heart and the irony has peeked it's nose in and left the footprints while smelling my flowers. (neviens no maniem draugiem kas dzivo Washingtona neapsveica mani Valentina milestibas svetkos....dazi apsveica mani otrie pec atgadinajuma un ne ar ko vairak ka tikai ar vardiem...kur ir pazudusi tieksme sameistarot ko skaistu un patikamu prieks taviem draugiem, pazinam vai darba-biedriem....es paliku augsa lidz 2.00a.m. nakti lai sagatavotu mazus parsteigumus prieks saviem draugiem.....hm....draugiem))) vai es esmu maldijusies???)

I bruise easily too,
listening to a song,
and I deeply long
for an understanding and gentlness.

How much of myself
do I put out there
in the thorny field of love,
before I see any seedlings
peeking through the eyes of anyone.

I'm sad yet half expected to find myself in this place at the end of the day. So next year I will not expect anything at all. Will my heart grow a crust through which little hummingbirds will have no hope of poking through. Next year and maybe the years after that even a missle will not be able to penetrate the surface. Will that be called the death of emotional existance of B.G.? The shell will be left, but the windows will be dark and there will be no flame left to warm the passer -by hearts.
I don't want this path, I will fight the crusting of my heart with all my heart.....promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home