Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mix it up Saturday:)

had a lazy and I mean LAZY:) morning in bed. I snoozed the alarm with such a delight knowing I had no place to be. Finally felt bad for my pooch and got out of bed to take a long walk with Dayla under the sprinkling skyes with music in my ears. It felt very refreshing and my spirits were high, it was so good to be alive and it still is:)....I think I've hit the optimism gold mine lately:). I'm feeling good and very often with no extra means, reasons or substences:) he he he.

Went to the post office around noon to send my loved ones something special for special occasions in their lives that are fast approaching. Went to get a frozen cappuccino from DD and it didn't really taste as good as from the DD in Alexandria....unreliable chain:) but nevertheless it didn't spoil my mood:)
Talked to my mom arond 1.30p.m. She misses me....and I realized another thing about her, not today but like a week ago. I have really good relationship with some of my cousins and one by one it seems she gets mad or unhappy with these exact relatives that I have a good feeling and relationship with. So I'm starting to observe a pattern. I think she is jealous and maybe unaware of it. But it is becoming very apparent to me. She's ending relationships with people that I really like. Jealousy?!!?!! It is very strange...when I would like quite the opposite - I'd like her to like these people as much as I do, but the exact opposite is happening.

I'm taking Dayla to dog training class in an hour:) should be interesting:) I'm not sure to what extent she's still capable to obsorb information or learn anything since we've spoiled her pretty bad, but she' s still young so maybe there'se hope :)

Ok BG. I had another idea that I came by on my long morning walk today...I think the necessary growth period has begun...and I'm happy for it....that's what I was looking for on my first months of independence and I think I might have started the path.

Here is another one of my morning fruits:

"The depth"

The depth of your mind
was like a thrilling ride,
or maybe a fall down the abyss.
I wanted to experiance this.

I entered your space,
I had to knock on the door.
But then I saw marks on the floor,
I wasn't the first one to enter this way.

And now I find myself wondering,
strolling and gently rolling,
yet oftentimes falling.
Sometimes I feel I've entered the tunnel
with no light in my hand to guide me through.
Clearly now I see I wasn't thinking,
just rushing in to find the shortest way to you.

But now I stopped because I'm lost,
by the landscape I face.
The depth of your heart
is a vast, vast place.

I entered with a hope to find clear signs,
revealing your being and who your are.
But here I am, facing your horizons
and feeling from you ever so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home