Friday, January 27, 2006

and the wheels keep spinnin:)

...hey I think we can live without "g's" except of course in BG:)
but back in the office, keepin this Friday rollin. Counting down hours and min. till the happy hour:). Got back from travelin yesterday, had a really productive personal trip and a good work trip as well. It was funny how silly ideas can make impacts once the big ideas have failed.
Here is a little somethin, somethin from my personal time during travelin:)

on the flight...

I can't let loose,
I've tried many times,
I've cried and I've tried
to let go of my fears.

But uncertanties of
everyday moments
are piercing my heart
like poisonous spears.

I can't let go.
I've pushed and I've pulled,
I almost fooled
myself not to care.

But the more I try
the more I'm tied
by concerns and heartburns
and worldly stares.

I can't rip myself
from the enchanted womb,
from the squeezing grip
of this society.

The longer I wait,
the more I'm unborn.
Like sand through fingers
I'm slippin from me.

...unintentional...

Not to be direct, or overly pushy,
or in your way in anyway.
But looking at you I got to tell you,
I'm fallin for you now everyday.

You go about your tasks and your errands,
hummin' your way unknown to my heart.
If I had wit I'd try to direct you to look my way
but I've lost my smarts.

I'm looking at you looking at me looking at you
with my big brown eyes.
I didn't know I'm such a good actress,
but you still don't know what I hold in disguise.

Not to be forward or overly open,
or be in anyway off the hook.
All I'm saying if you're willing to hear it
my emotions right now are an open book.

...finding u...

I'm on a road to reach the destination.
When will it come I don't really know.
But if I see you while I'm going,
how will I know you, how will I know.

The wings are spread and the wind is lifting
the vehicle that takes me away.
But if you were sitting right here besides me
still unknown to me what would you say?

The dark cloak of sky has spread around here
and only stars illuminate paths.
But if I could see your eyes crossing mine
how on earth would I know if will last.

I'm crossing bridges and busy highways
looking for someone I haven't yet found.
But if I happen to cross your path
I'd call that place my happiest ground.

...pure...

To be pure what does it mean?
To have a pure heart,
to have a pure mind,
to have pure thoughts,
were do you start?

To experiance pure joy
with no suspicions or decoy.
To have a pure soul
what must be your goal?

Do you desire, do you have wants?
Do you reach what you set out to do,
or does your pure way bring you to screatching halt
when you want to go through?

Do you have friends and if so are you equal?
Do you give when they want to receive?
Do you put their needs before you and in return
do they comfort you when you grieve?

Do you expect things or have expectations
on this road that you're following now.
With all the pureness you have and posess
do you question yourself sometime or somehow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home