Friday, December 02, 2005

so I keep missing u

Hey J bean, a strange week has occured and has come almost to an end. I think it will be officially a week that we have not spoken a word in direct phone conversation since I came back from Latvia:)....crazy phone-tag things going on. I'm still awake, however badly I know that I need to be going to bad asap to get up tomorrow morning on time. The traffic tonite was HORRIBLE in DC. Took me about 50 min to move 5 blocks. Plus the Banana Republic employes dorks for cashiers who take forever to sign you up for a card. But finally I made it home and I've been sitting in your/ my room for the past 3 hours, typing and buying and remenissing on your computer. I was planning on going to CA for Christmas to see Mario's pad and maybe visit you but I think I'll have to postpone this trip. I have to buy furniture for the Latvian apartment for my mom and cousin and that will take a chunk out of my travel budget, which I don't have to begin with:) so I think I'll have a nice and quiet Christmas this year by myself. Maybe I'll get a few things done finally that I can't ever find time for like reading and organizing and contemplating the issues in my life:)
Ok, gotta go to bed, I guess you don't really peek in this site that often, but oh well if you do some day - here it is, a small late nite conversation ment for you if we were on the phone......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home