Friday, August 12, 2005

it's good to have friends

hey you...so I'm having a good day:) it's not bad at all. And I had a good IM session with my one and only true "sex and the city" girlfriend:) prettyjbean...he hee
...the value of being able to put things into words and tell it to a friend is immense instead of keeping it all in.
...well so it's a good thing (as Martha would sat:) I have also a girlfriend that inspires me as well and since she's the gadget queen I'm trying to slowly tag along and fill in my life with gadgets as well....well the way I look at it I'm working on my technological disfunction and with a slight delay will learn to push the buttons and work the wheel on my new i-pod that I got last night.
Honestly I got a bit nervous too, thinking of the long trip/vacation/ flights ahead of me and having no music to fill my ears endlessly.....would be a reason to feel crabby too often...so I needed some help.

I'm a bit nervous todayl. Had a cup of coffee which I swear should have been a decafe but I'm not so sure anymore, cause I'm feelin jitters inside. Gotta go in a minute to fill up on water.
Things are looking so good ahead. The long visit with a friend in Bulgaria...major beech time (whole 9 days) at the Black Sea!!! Potentially discovering my roots (the place/ the house/ the city I was born in) and maybe saying Hello for the first time in my conscious memory to my father:) sounds so silly and unreal...
...then flying back home to Latvia, spending some quality time with my mom and going to a High-school reunion and seeing all of my friends (being judged, looked up and down - shrug_uuuuuh) and maybe seeing some happy to see you smiles as well from dear friends. Then setting up my mom with a computer and getting her computer literate (I'm so happy she decided to go back for her bachelors). And potentially looking for some investment apartment in Riga. Never know what the future might hold...heheee

so many things in my head....maybe that's what gives me jitters as well....the summer ending full of unexplained and strange things and happenings and events:)
ok. jbean....fly your small philippino buddy back home and let's do the Maple country trip!!! Ihaa

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

when are you going to write pretty things in your blog?

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home