Sunday, August 07, 2005

just a weekend update

so some things have been happening and have have stayed the same. Kind of a strange weekend in some respects. In general a good weekend for life lessons and thoughts for the future. I discovered that the rational people you thought are decent, can be carried away into depths that u wouldn't have expected them to go to, but then again maybe an overwhelming amount of beer and a soon to be marriage is playing it's poart on a persons brain. I'm certainly not happy with myself on one part for not seing soon enought the cenario in development but happy enought with myself that I can rely on myself and my emotions to guide me to not step over the last line at a difficult moment.
I learned that givng friends lessons can backfire back at you and the ethics you want to preach can not be applied to all people identically. And there is a big truth to be recognized in the saying to think it over 10 times in your head before blurting it out to other people.
Some of the things I recognized to myself this weekend:

I'd rather have a dear friend then let my tongue preach about things I yet don't have a clear picture in my head about.
I'd rather have a good long time friend, then a one night stand.
Marry someone only if you feel like you could give up your life for that person. Nothing short of that will do. Or you get goosbumps, or you have too much in common to ignore it.
Petty is not a road to happiness for anyone.
Independence requires sacrifices.
All men have a game plan. Women should get one too. (I don't have one yet that's why I've been called naive/compulsive/ and as wanting too much too fast) when all I want is the reality and the honest bonding time. I'll dwell on this more in the future.
Never let anyone take naked pictures of you when you're drunk. (is this still me writting)??? unless you're drunk with your husband who you married because he was the one you were willing to give up your life for:)

ok...other than that...I spend a weekend with my dog and took her to the doggy park, came home too later to go to work on a weekend, which I should have done and I'll be paying for it tomorrow having to do too much work too fast.

Ok. I'm approaching my sleep time rappidly. Brush my teeth and to bed.
Ar labu nakti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home