Friday, July 29, 2005

people in love phobia

.........I've got a confession. And I hope I can put it down correctly. U know how they say that when two people are in love they only have eyes for each other they're oblivious to the rest of the world.

I got two friends like that right now... ... and I must admit it makes me uneasy. I know I'm still very much unsecure in my own skin (getting better thought I feel each day slowly). I suppose I'm a bit scared of being looked passed or over for one reason or another and expecially since both of them are in love (well the good news are that not to each other otherwise I would have lost 2 friends instantly). ( a small laught) ha haa...
...I have trust in my girlfriend who I know very much has explored her limits and tolerances and has capability not to loose the sight of the world while still being in the midst of love perfusion and conception (I have to check up if I'm not pushing the limits of logic of english here). I know she'll still extend her arm and heart to the people around her and keep you part of the circle.
However I'm not so sure about the other friend who is in love and who I've never seen in love. I'm not sure how he will act around friend while in love. My big suspicion and uneasyness is that I will see a friend with glazed over eyes and I know that I have a tendency of wanting to get away from the company of people who can't pay attention to the world or more precisly friends.
Plus I suppose in general people don't like to be ignored or looked by......expecially by someone they consider a friend.
(sidenote: is there actually a subject in the world that a person can not turn into a philosofical dilemma/ thing).
Ok I suppose my inssecurities are breaking out again.. I'll stop complaining. blah, blah, blah.
...............ok final note. I think I'm posessive of my friends:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home