Sunday, June 05, 2005

first crazy hot Sunday

I think I sweated this morning more than in the whole past month. It is sooooooo humid and I have retreated to work, where I usually freeze in my cube during the week but today it is very pleasant.
Yeah , so it is Sunday and I'm working....not a big deal. I kindda like it today. Relaxing and feels good to do something productive.
Friday night we went out to Brickceller with my co-workers and later my roommate joined in. I got to taste a home beer again and some others and it was a good time. And later on we went to dance and danced untill my clothes were almost soaking wet. I haven't dance like that for sometime now and it felt so good.
Althought I was hoping to be joined by a person that has gotten deeper under my veines than I had courage to admit....he didn't - instead called around 3.30 and left a message that I can come and visit him next morning early.....a slap in the face....because he had just returned himself home and was most likely having fun with someone else not me.....
...must learn quick how to not put out my vulnerable side out there and be rejected so soon.
I guess the game is complicated and I haven't learned the rules.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

just remember, boys come and go...until the right one comes along of course...but friends will be here forever...even when we get slapped in the face by them, friends will last...but what i didn't tell you the other day was how proud i am of you, and the understanding of how even rejection and these sorts of slaps are good experiences that all add up to the sum of what makes us who we are...you are growing and that makes me happy to be witness to that...

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home