Thursday, May 19, 2005

getting ready for summer

... Today I would say I had my real first workout...
a co-worker of mine suggested we go running outside instead of staying in the gym and I said ok... Little did I know that he had whole 6 miles of running in his mind and I taged along....
...I haven't ran so far in one stretch since 11th grade in high-school:) and my legs feel a little shaky right now...but I'm proud of myself that I actually made it back to the office and it took us less time than we had estimated.
...I am very convinced that I held Eric back but it was really nice of him to wait for me and slow himself down to keep me company...

...well maybe someday I'll be better and I will be able to run the whole stretch of Georgetown - Memorial Bridge - Rosslyn - KeyBridge - Georgetown stretch without huffing and puffing and slowing down for walks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home