Thursday, May 05, 2005

what's up with thinking

why do we always think....
I wish I could just stop the current of the thoughts in the head for just a fraction of time...but it seems to have a mind of it's own and keeps thinking.
Silly ideas like pleaseure and guilt and openness and moldability and revenge.....hm...what a combo:)
Yesterday I had a thought if I was to die tomorrow...what would I want to do on the day before last to not have to regret not having done it. No surprrises there....sex:)
I'm not sure If i'm in the riight state of mind...but that's the only mide I've got right now.
I'm looking forward the weekend of drinking and dancing and getting together with friends and making the most of it while I'm in the "corner".
A friend's blog revealed me that her favorite word ( for the day at least) is compassion... I think someone is exhausted from all the studying and needs to feel loved. Those long distance relatioships would be quite complete if you cold hug your computer and feel the warmth of the other person....however that's not happening.
And what is a [relation-ship] anyways..... you're relating to someone, their thoughts their movement....the way they look at you, the way they think.....
....so where does the "ship" part come in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home