Sunday, April 10, 2005

up to now

I can't believe it is 5.00p.m. already. And I totally don't want to work today, but I'm at work already, so I hope I can get somethng out of it.
I got up this morning kind of early for me, which is 9.00ish and took my poochie for a long, long walk. It was so nice to walk in the forest, where the trees are so tall and you can still see through because the big leaves haven't come out yet. The ground was still wet and we played fetch with a new found golf ball. I will miss her a lot if I have to give her up. I've wanted a dog for all my life ever since I can remember. I couldn't get it in Latvia, because the apartment was too small. So now that I have her it will be so sad to loose her again. I know partying and taking care of dog doesn't mix, but can't there be exceptions:)???????

So I'm sitting here, staring at a friends picture, which I've made into my desktop background. I think I am easy to influence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home