Sunday, April 17, 2005

Oh yeaaaaahhhh

I've managed to finally get it out of me, the crazy, hurtful all ending words or "love don't live here anymore" and I get to move on with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So releaved I can't even put it to words. Only the 76 degree temperature and the beauty of this Sunday can describe how wonderful it feels to have my life back and have a prospect of a happier and healthier love life and life in general.
Ok hope all my homies are behind me here and in motherland. I can feel good things are gonna happen:) the beach, the friends and lovely "bistro"breakfasts on lovely bird-song full sundays. Visiting friends in Montreal in the future and being my own boss and dictator for the first time in my life.
Hm, what am I going to do with all this new found freedom:)

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

what happened? you've already stopped writing in your blog...so sad i am...hmm...the thing at jared's has been cancelled due to rain out...change of plans to bistro europa instead.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home