Monday, May 16, 2005

Guilty as charged

Well, I'm sorry but I finally have to admit....I have faults!!:)
I think I might have upset more than one person over the weekends and one very dear friend as well.
This time the issue is my phone manners.
I do know some true things about myself and one of them is - that I hide my head in the sand like ostrich when I don't want to be found....sorry. I have the bad habit of not answering phone calls and turning my phone off when I want to be by myself or I don't want to be interrupted. I know it doesn't resolve anything and leaves a caller in the dark as to what my intentions are....bad, bad bad. I know it is very silly and childish and uncurteous to other people in my life, but it is a very stong trait in my personality. I honestly promise I will improve at least for those certain dear people in my life who I call friends. I know it isn't nice to them and makes me a bad friend.

I'll try to answer every phone call I get within 10-30 min intervals from now on, no matter if I feel like going or staying or being alone or not.
Well that's my mid-May resolution for myself.

On the other note, the weekend was exciting and boaring at the same time. It kind of kept changing back and forth. No real resolution still as of my freedom and it's killing me. Yet not killing me enough to not go out and explore new horizons and experiances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home