Monday, May 23, 2005

So here is another Monday

Well here I got for all of you out there (and that's primarily Jenn:)) who listen to me. It is another Monday....it has not yet shown it's face what kind of Monday it is going to turn out.
But I'm at work. My favorite architect didn't show up for work today...he's sick....so already I'm missing out on a tonne for laughs and Las Vegas jokes.

And the intern showed up today unexpectedly...I think he was supposed to start work next Monday but here he is.....as cute if not cuter then last summer....and I've discovered already that I feel frozen and can't quite act as myself already even though this is my workspace too and I should feel more at home here than he does...but oh well. I've even cursed myself already for wearing the pants today, because they are so tight and show all the spots that I still have to address in the gym:(
I'm so silly and I know I should get my head together and stop paying attention to such nonsense and work extra hard today....since I slacked off a little last week.

And for my friend Jenn out there in the sunny (hopefully) Eirope take care of yourself and just plunge into affairs as they come. They can't get you if you mess up:) u know......there will be oceans inbetween u just incase u fancy some hot italian dude:)
and on another note...I miss u already....guess I will have to warm up to Mario....but it seems a little hard to tell all your secrets to a dude.

Ok. Love and I hope to get a postcard from you at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home