Tuesday, June 07, 2005

so here it is ......summer

it is soooooo incredably hot outside today expecially if you have to do work outside and run between one building mearusing and the other and no place to park the car......
crazy Tuesday. I'm finally back in the office and it is nice and cool here. I don't particularrly say it offen that I like cold but today my cube is a blessing. I think time might have come to hit the beech u know? If it stays like that for more than a week it's a definite beech weather. Uhh yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

bg...where are the updates in your life? since i have been absent i see you have been writing...that is good...but i miss your daily little posts...i promise i will write in my blog once i get back into the swing of things and once more connected to my laptop...having a great time here in michigan...love and miss you much...hugs and kisses...

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home