Saturday, July 23, 2005

rolling salt drops

It is good to cry once in a while, so I don't really mind it , the only thing I really don't like in the process is the lonelyness of it.

But so I got to feel the drops on my cheeks again after a long time on Saturday. It makes no sense in recapturing the circumstances, it just reminded me that life is the cycle of ups and downs and friendship is no different. The only thing else I would like to add is that I wish I could let my guard down at least with my friends and not have my words analyzed in the middle of the night and used against me. I really don't like drama, even though sometimes I think there is some flattery in it since people who fuss with you care for you either in good way or bad way.
Either way, there are bad days and there are good days and then there are sensitive days and I guess it was one of those sensitive days.
It's just that I have so few real friends it would be nice to know them for real and keep them for real.

I went to the imigration today and I guess it could have been worst. Due to all the high security this country and maybe the rest of the world is facing the whole processing time is being delayed tremendously. And how nice of the imigration buerau to say that their 1-800 number people don't really know a thing so "don't listen to them"...Very (not) assuring. But I got my work, living, traveling permit extended for a year. The projected real interview date is July/ 2006..........whole craazy year away. I was thinking that maybe circumstances are against me, but maybe I'm supposed to learn from this. They say that nothing happens without a reason. I'm just left to figure out the great lesson that I'm supposed to learn from this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home