Thursday, July 21, 2005

when dreams scream at you!!

So it is very bizarre, I don't 100% believe in horoscopes but I think it is based on truth, I don't 100% believe in dreams but I think there are messages in the dreams by our subconsciousness or whoever.

I have extreeeeemly vivid dreams time to time and I dream a lot. So when the dream is so sharp that I can tell all the minute details of it the next morning I think something is up, expecially if it repeats itself in the same week with the same motiff behind it.

I dremt 3 days ago:
...it was winter, deep snow, dark, dark night very cold, windy surrounded by dark forest and I'm in a parking lot in an SUV trying to get away, but I'm blocked by a car or something else. Infront there is a ramp I floor the pedal and run over the ramp and turn the car over..land on the roof get myself out of the car and proceed to walk away. Suddenly...a fox runs out of the forest and comes full speed at me, it bites my hand really hard, but can't penetrate the skin. I take it by the jaws and throw it away back into the forest. It comes running out again, fierce and very angry and attacks me again and I take it again by the jaws and throw it away from me. Then it comes out for the third time and bites me really hard, I can see it wants to kill me. I put each of my hands around each of her jaws and rip them and twist them apart unti I hear the head crack, I know the Fox is dead and I throw it back in the forest.....I walk away. No blood. The end.

Dream last night. I'm on the ocean liner/yacht with an old friend of mine and a guy (who I know I recognized in the dream but can't recall who it was). We're swimming in the pool that doesn't have a bottom, so it's filled with ocean water. I'm swimming but suddenly turn around and see a HUGE white shark with it's teeth open charging at me. It takes a huge bite out of my upper arm, but I can see no blood only that my flesh on the arm is torn and hanging. I get out of the pool but pool has very skinny edges not more than a foot and the shark is trying to reach me by jumping out of the pool on the edges. I'm crawling up the wall and hanging from the pipes that are in the corners and all along the pool walls. The pipes start coming loose and I fall in the pool again but get out before the shark can bite me. I crawl my way up to the ceiling which is incredably low and I'm hanging side ways from it, pulling up my feet every time the shark jumps out of the pool to get me, this goes on for sometime. I call my friends if they can help me if they have a gun to shoot the shark. They say they have a gun, but they have no intention of helping me or giving me the gun. I'm helpless.
While hanging at the ceiling I see a barb wire with long thorns on it running the length of the ceiling, I tear it off and try to hit the shark with it hoping it will cause it some injury. Finally the shark starts bleeding and in one of the takes it swallows the barb wire and chokes, it lodges in it's thoat. The shark is dead.

In both dreams the eyes of the animals were so full of anger with such a deep desire to kill me that I think that's part of the reason why I can't forget both dreams. It felt so real.

I guess the brite side is that I killed them both, so whatever harm is headed my way....will it really be harmful? or is my subconsciousness just going on a wild ride with my head?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home