Wednesday, August 03, 2005

highlights of the day

1. got a free mango smoothie - compliments of the office:).

2. talked to a friend about the forthcoming trip to Europe.

3. played around in google-earth:) and wasted some time, precious time.

3. realized that I want a book on something good and pleasing.

4. discovered that must be more open, generous and forthcoming....and less jugmental (hard at work on that one). But then again I always struggle with these stupid self development ideas. ugh...

5. saw a really weired picture of the friend stuck in Staunton, VA...

6. realized that I need a camera for my trip so that I can take lots of lovely pictures of the friends, sea and leisurely activities:)

7. must stop torturing myself with too many controdicting ideas and views....
(another ugh).
...fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home