Saturday, October 08, 2005

such a long time ago

So I've been thiking about updating this site forever, but it's been more than a month already of things, events, vacations and other stuff and I've been neglectful to my inner thougths and need to express myself. It is easy to blame it on all kinds of things not to write.
So in sequence:
I started my vacation August 22nd, by giving a ride to my friend to Montreal and exploring this beautiful city in one day:) well one can just barelly call it an exploration, more like having a glance. Then I flew to Bulgaria on August 26th to visit my friend Neli for 10 days. I had a blast, the sun, the food and the good company. Also I found my dad, my grandmother and one cousin all from dad' s side all of which I had never seen in my life before. It was strange and awckward and astonishing at the same time, but it was well worth it. Also sunbathing by the black sea was amazing, the water was sooooo warm and clear.
Then Sept. 6th I flew to Latvia to see my family, friends and relatives. What a time was had:).....I liked our capitol more than I have ever liked it. The people were beautiful, the places nicely restored and the clubs packed. What else can a young heart needs, rigth:)
I also searched and found an apartment which I'm in the process of buying right now. I've kind of slowly started thinking (meaning not daring thinking in big strides boldly all at one) how it would be if I were to return back to Latvia to live and work. Maybe that's also the reason why I wanted to buy an apartment to have some future security of returning with a place waiting for me. I never thought of liking it so much back home, but I for once felt like I could make it back home - financially and mentally. I've grown up enough to feel the strength in me to face the economy and the unexpected situations and potentially still a lot of unhappy people with life. I consider the time spent in the USA an immense growth period for myself. I'm not sure if I could have accomplished it in Latvia. I needed my wings set free and have my spirit liberated and I think the 'mixing pot' of American society has done it's job to untie me and my insecurities. So my silente goal for now....is to work for 4 or 5 more years and pay off everything I owe in this country - car, student loan, the apartment back home etc and once I have a clean plate, I want to move back and live in Latvia. Hm....let's see how this little dream works out. He he heee. Where is my falling star so that I can make my wish:)?????

So u see I guess I've been thinking about some important things or life changing things:) a bit. Ok. that's as much as I want to catch up with myself today....gotta study for Interior Design exam...I have a hollow head nothing stays in it......

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

ok missy...i see you finally flickred...but you need to remember this little place of blog...it is good for your soul and dreams, i promise!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home