Tuesday, November 15, 2005

tired and inspired

he hey...so it has been a busy day, althought with a very late start, didn't hear my alarm ring in the morning untill I woke up naturally and wondered how so, since I never wake up without struggle - for work anyways. Then I realized the time and it was late. This new office is kind of strange. One minute I will be idle, and the next moment 3 projects get assigned to me at once with request for 3D renderings. Hm....got to refresh big time on how to do any 3D all together but it is managable. I went to a furniture showroom today with one of my co-workers. He is the fidgheting type, the forgetful type and the restless type :) however I like his personality a lot. He is like a ...hm.....waterfall?....keeps moving all the time, never stopping and pouring out ideas again and again and again. He is very inspirational for that reason since I'm the silent type - I think at least in public:) and at work:). I suppose I like the nonstandard attitude he has and the type of feeling that he is lost in his own world and occasionally he peeks out of it and realizes what a chaos the rest of the world is:)!!!
But he's been nice to me so far and that's what counts in the preservation of my curiousity and liking of the new work place. There is a thought in the air (also shared with me in secret by my new inspiring co-worker) that there might be an office renovation ...well for starters the architecture department side. And I love renovations. Althought the current work setting isn't the worst it has a potential of being very inspirational if designed properly and I want to be in on it. Slowly, slowly I feel like what I do in my field is starting to make a bit sense to me althought I still have huge ways to grow. My friend sent me an add for a positon of Director of Interior Design department:) very flattering but I do not feel like I could be directing anyone just yet, I have long ways to go to organize myself and understand where are my right inspirations and sources that I can tap into to make the colors and textures and materials make sense.
Ok. I have to go but I'm happy for today, even thought tomorrow I can forsee I'll have SOOOOOO much to do for Thursday. But I like being busy. Outro BDMP style:)

1 Comments:

Blogger /BG/ said...

Thank you for your comments, but could you translate them in English?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home