Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lazy Saturday afternoon

...eating a pomegranatte and trying to get sleep out of her eyes, after going to bed too late. Feeling a bit dehidrated, a bit sleepy but not willing to go back to bed and loose the beautiful sunny daylite hours that are playing on my window sill.
Have no real pattern to my thoughts other than that they are twirrling like blown leaves in a circle in my head. Jumping from pile to pile and leaving a few leaves here and there. Am I still talking about my thoughts:)?
Payed all my immediate bills this morning and after carefully recalculating all of my expenses and making a monthly chart of all of my responsibilities, I was pleasantly surprised that I have about $200.00 left over to work with he he hee. Well with my recent spending habits and my recent vacation back home and the unintentional splurging that came with that I'm in a little bit of credit card debt, but I'm digging myself out of it fast so that's good. By New Years I shall have a clean slate to work with and start catching up on my main payments.
Work is going fine, it even put many smiles and laughes on my lips yesterday, seems people are coming out of their shell and I'm coming out of mine and communication is a wonderful thing, and people are great. One of my co-workers...a person who is going through a mid-life crisis..divorce, children and a funny case of ADD made me see that a sense of humor has survived in spite of all the unfortunate and unavoidable life's troubles. It is still one of my number one pleasures in life to be able to laugh and I'm so happy that I can bring and find laughter at my work and among my co-workers.
On another note, I felt suddenly older this morning after going out with friends last nite. The music was nice, the groove was on but somehow it didn't strike the cord last nite and I was wondering if I'm slowing down or what was missing? Seems I had good company! Deep down I am missing my she-Montreal friend...little Ms. cute JB....and maybe having all these guys around me left me with noone to sincerely enjoy the moment with. I just want to dance, and I don't want to guard myself when I'm dancing, I don't want to think who I have to dance next with I just want to Dance. Maybe I just need a new pace and something new to do. I did finish my 6 months book and started a new one:) he hee not reading exactly 200 pages a nite but I'm moving along and enjoying it. Ok....I think I lost my train of thought...seems like the wind has died down and I will take some time to read my book since I have no immediate thoughts that could take away my attention from the reading material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home