Monday, December 05, 2005

december 5th

...it is snowing in DC:)
I got up today super late for the Monday morning. I think it was due to the fact that I happen to have a glass of white wine and a glass of MOET chapagne last nite with my roommates...he he he...works pure magics if you suffer from insomnia, worked for me anyways.

The drive to work was wonderful, music all the way to the client site. I got to say thankyou here to a friend who inspired me to get the little magic thing called Ipod, because it has payed off in 100 of ways so far and most of them involve lifting my spirits:) instantly. I LOVE music. Speaking of music over the weekend we went to Spy Lounge and Felix combined experiance and they had "The Band" perform in Felix. Yes indeed the name of the group was "The Band":) mui originale:) but anyways, they had a singer...a tiny petite, petite girl that could be Jamaican or maybe not but she had amazing vocals. She took on Jill Scott and Alecia Keys and did awsome. It was amuzing because inbetween singing she would open a jar of honey, dip her finger in it and suck it:) thus coating her throat for an even better performance:)....but really the sound was awsome. It was my little retreat from an overall lonely experiance I would have had in th 2 clubs because all of my friends were busy as it was pursuing opposite sex.
At the end of the nite I did however get to treat myself with a little dancing when the group was winding down, I just couldn't resist. I wish my girlfried was there to share it with me but as it is I believe she's having her own fun in Magic Montreal.
Well, anyways part of the weekend. I felt rested and spurred at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

ok missy, where are you??? as far as i can tell you have fallen off the face of the planet...where oh where have you gone??? 6 days left...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home