Saturday, December 24, 2005

Music

Tonight was about music.... I played a little keyboard, my friend's keyboard, listened all day to I-pod and danced my mid-day away infront of the mirror while gift-wrapping.

I tried to pick up the cords on the keyboard for the Sting's "Dead Man's Rope"...had some success and came up to find full lyric's for the song. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to make something decent out of it.
But besides that here is my attempt to write a little something that reflects how I feel about music:)

"Love of music"

I'm not a great author or writter,
I'm not a composer of any sorts,
But deep inside of me, in my veins,
I have a passion for musical cords.

If I feel down in the early morning
or feel blue at the end of the night,
all I need is a sound of music
to restore my joy and resume my delight.

If I don't have a friend's shoulder handy
When my heart is full and tears cloud my eyes,
All it takes is a good old music
to clear my sorrow and bring back surprise.

I am not a pianist nor a great violinist,
And I don't have baby grand stacked in living room,
But everytime I hear good music,
It makes my heart open up wider and bloom.

more is to come:).......maybe next time about the love of dancing:) he he he
and the Christmas is around the corner too....magic's in the air.....

1 Comments:

Blogger [ j e n n ] said...

merry christmas, my love!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home