Tuesday, December 20, 2005

X-mas approaching

Half the shopping done, half the work at work done....things tangled and uncertain.....in general - life. Not-sure what things are happening currently but the current seems to be carrying me in a direction of unknown at times frightening, yet every day is free and new and ready to be made the most of. I'm looking inside of myself and trying to see if I will have enough strength and wisdom to carry myself alone on the new path of unknown.
"I'm not afraid of what I'll face but I'm afraid to stay" is the excerpt from a Madonna song "Jump". I've been listening to it a lot lately, well among other songs, and wondering what a different state of mind she has, if those are her words. My natural reaction is to be afraid of the things to come because I don't know what's coming, yet I know the present and the familiar and I know my reaction to it. What requires more courage...staying or leaving?
Sometimes I feel I have a rabbit of a soul:) maybe furry but scared. Oh well. Each person has their own problems, wonder if there is anyone perfect in this world.
I restarted writting poems again. In my heart I have just recognized that I do that well only when...:) inspired by certain emotional state:) he he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home