Thursday, December 22, 2005

things that make me laugh:)

.... lately more and more I have noticed there are small things everyday that tend to lift my mood. I'm not sure if I didn't pay attention to them previously or things that make me appreciate the beauty of everyday have just become more neticable. Like this morning for example, on the radio they were playing all the songs that I really liked:)...it made me smile as if someone had handed in a list before I stepped into the car with my song wishlist:)
....also someone letting my car in before them on the street:) ...A person who I saw at the beginning of the day and then again at the end of the day.....was so funny to realize we both started and ended our work day at the same time:) each doing our own things, yet meeting on the same spot on the street, our paths crossing twice in one day at the exact same spot:).

People saying good things to me at work:) and making me laugh for their sweet kindness:).....
hm...wind wislink in a way that reminds me of a song:). Birds in the sky in the morning. Sunny mornings. My car treating me nice:). Maybe the spring has decided to come early:)
...and finally:) having a good friend to talk with at the middle of the night about everthing and boys:) he he he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home