Wednesday, February 01, 2006

speaking friend:)

Hello my friend, I'm so glad u called me today. U're so special, I told you on the phone you're among one of the few friends if not the only one that always and I mean ALWAYS:) boosts my self esteem. If anyone needs their self esteem boosted:) please call 412-508-9411 tell Neli u know me and I'm sure she'll tell you something extremely positive:) to make u smile.

I'm so happy I met you in Pittsburgh. I know everyone thinks you talk a lot - and I'm not denying it:) but you also know how to listen, and I have felt it so often from you, that u actually listen to whatever trivial things I have to say and you Understand what I'm saying. So keep on talking and I promise I will listen to you because you listen to me too:). I hope I'm making a little bit of sense here. I'm about to go home. Everyone has pretty much left work already, the last architect just waltzed out the door, so it's time to leave for me too:).
I've had a quiet name's day today and maybe that is the best. I received greetings from friends that I can see are still aware of me:) and that made me happy. I hope you do make it to DC pretty soon someday with Dan, don't build up his expectations of me, I don't open up to people immediatelly and I don't want him to be dissapointed.
Ok sweetness:) have a nice evening make yourself something nice to eat or maybe Danny boy has made you something good or brought you something good from the restaurant. Can u believe it I have never been to Bee Hive? I hope I make it there someday before he still is the chef there.
OK. Bye bye for now. Oh your sister sent me an email today but there was nothing in it, I'm curious what did she want to tell me:) Funny.
Kisses.BG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home