Tuesday, January 31, 2006

late nite drifting of thoughts

I was trying to go to bed and all these thoughts were rolling around in my head as if a tornado was spinning in the plains of my left and right lobe. I was talking to my dear friend last nite and I felt like I have been daydreaming my life away and she has lived a thousand years ahead of me. My little heart with it's little experiances and little understanding of the world. So after returning to my room I had thoughts just spinn around in my head in no particular order. I love to have conversations, I believe I haven't applied myself to all the conversations I could have had with people around me on a dayly basis. I guess the daydreaming always kiks in and covers my eyes with sunny disposition that dosn't produce the urge or the necessity for anyone's conversations but my own with myself.

I don't want to suffer,
I don't want to suffer in vain.
I want to learn from my pain
to know to ask you for forgiveness
before we derail.
And I will try to build the passage,
route or path that works for
what we call our love train.
I don't ever want to see you leaving
once I've found you to be
my positive element in my negative.
I don't ever want to be an echo
in the place where you will settle down to live.

I'm asking myself to never let me have to lament
on the truth I could have brought to lite,
expecially when you and me together
feels so completely right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home