Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday - the day of rest:)???

Maybe, maybe not. I will be going to work today if I'll ever get out of the house. I woke up at 8.00a.m. by myself and that should have been the time I get out of bed. Instead I dozed off again (well actually it was very much worth it cause I had a REALLY nice dream:)) but I got up eventually 10.00 and between cleaning up and breakfast and washing cloth and taking care of the dog the morning is 49min. from being over and I really need to get going:)

Well but before I depart:

"Present"

Your presence is a present I'd gladly accept
on every occasion you feel like giving.
You can wear blue jeans or dress to impress,
when you enter the room I'm glad to be living.

I'm amused to watch you in silence
from a mear foot away or across the distance.
How you break the ice in a crowded room
or slowly melt away my resistance.

And I like the present and the game we play.
You don't know my position and I don't know your next move.
We can make it so simple or as complex as you'd like,
but what is to be gained and what is to be prooved?

Your presence is a moment I reflect upon,
when the day is over and I'm all alone.
I'd like to thank you for being in my life -
still a chaos - and slowly making me grow.


"No Bad"

Bad days don't exist,
they're just days
you forgot to wash you face.
You're looking at the world
through your sleepy eyes
and seeing straight lines
as unconquerable maze.

The days are bright
no matter the weather,
and you don't need coffee
to give you a boost.
And your shoes don't have
heavy stones sewn in them,
you only need
to let your optimist loose.

I walked this morning
with a smile and light hearted
from home to work
on silver rain drops.
I was looking for roses,
smelling beautiful roses
and found a place
where time makes a stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home