Saturday, February 18, 2006

strange, complicated and simple life

the perspective on life really changes every day depending on your mood, situation and the conversation partner. And it all always seems so true. Life seems so complicated in certain situations when you don't see the other side or the light at the end of the tunnel. Life seems so simple on other days when the birds sing, the heart is blooming and nothing in this world seems like troubling over about. And then there are days of strange events, outcomes and consequences. So really there is no one definition. Life is everything for everyone everyday. There can never be one definition of such complex yet simple thing. Don't try to even box it in, it isn't really necessary.
And like life we are the celebration of life equally strange in our expectation and presumptions, equally complex in our behaviours and thoughts and equally simple creations with our basic needs. It all really depends on the day or the hour of the day and it all changes constantly. So we are life.......
...on another note, I'm in my complex days right now...where things don't seem to make much sense. Where simple things have dressed into complex invisible cloaks and I'm puzzling over them not understanding what am I looking at. I want to give and maybe I do expect things back, but I understand I will not always get things back. But I have the hope that I will receive if I continue giving. And since we've been told that things go in circle I'm hoping my circle has a happy middle approaching, however I don't know how far from the middle I am:)???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home