Friday, February 17, 2006

about a boy

it is Friday afternoon officially 5.02p.m.
and I just swallowed a bitter taste of sadness/disappointment...tasted a bit hurtful with a grain of irony and a little bit of shattered hope for tonight...but I'll get over it. I'm a big girl and I should realize that once and for all. My mind is a mine-trap for myself. One of the very first sayings I was tought as I arrived in this country of maze and merryment...."don't put all your eggs in one basket"....but I do it over and over again. I must be a henn or something:) when will you learn little henn heart:(
ok....cheer up and look at the brighter side....the day is still beautiful and you have good friends and good job and hopefully ...when you've left absolutelly all hope or yearning for it....it will come and immerse you like a warm fuzzy blanket and will keep you warm for ever and ever. Outro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home