Monday, March 06, 2006

must we be doing 1000 things at once?

I feel on days like this that someone has stuck a straw in my head and slowly sucked out all my brain and and stuffed it back in with clay or fluffy white peanuts and they're stuffed so tight that I feel the pressure seeping through the little openings of my hair follicles. What have I done today but ran around doing things except that I will be demanded on Wednesday at my meeting. Can't say no to the multiple request by my supervisor to go and deliver this and that because he has a deadline. And I really gladly do it except my own deadline is stepping on my feet and I can feel the cold breath running up my neck. But I suppose this is the glory of the design field, being in consant motion and running and rushing and pushing and correcting - never ending corrections and replacements and changing of minds. Must find a walnut frame with oil finish with very exact dimmensions by tomorrow and have a model number ready for a framer who doesn't want to do his job or is behind times that it is his responsibility to do the research not me to please the customer. Pooh, where's the customer satisfaction and pleasing when you need it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home