Thursday, March 16, 2006

a mess

teeth hurt from wearing the rubber bands, feeling chills in my body just looking at the wind outside the window and the neck is acking, sleepiness in the eyes ...my best remedy right now would be bed...but I'm sitting in the chair at work. This day shall pass too.....right. Listening to Madonna again:) .... although I swear I don't listen to her all the time:):):) I take breaks but always end up with her for some reason. I have a very strong personal preference for a good beat:) he he he. I really want sun, a lot of sun. I want to bask in sun and feel warm while doing nothing, well maybe reading a book or the sorts. I could even read to someone aloud:) whoever can tolerate my latvian accent. Ok must return to work....(rubbing my eyes in discontent and huffing and puffing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home