Wednesday, March 22, 2006

always wanting what u can't have

so ok....having bosted in my last post of too long of a weekend.......currently.......I'm so dying for sleep. Last night I got 7 hours in that felt like 2 when I had to wake up in the morning. The days seem so long. Work is work and takes forever. It is only Wednesday and I have a serious prospect of having to come in again over the weekend. Bye, bye beautiful weekend:) which hasn't even come. I 'm not sure why I'm needing so much sleep lately. People around me sleep far less than me and do just fine, look perky and together but I feel like a big slug.
Tonite is the visitor nite.....BB will have his relatives over...maybe.......hm....oh well. Maybe I'll have a chance for sleep forced out of the living quarters by guests and being forced into the sleeping/work/living place of my own.
I want time to run, run and run. I'm sure I'll be sorry for these words pretty soon but I want to have real spring outside, I want to lay in grass, have summer pass and fall come and maybe start thinking of some sort of grad school for a 1-year away type of future. I really want to crunch more out of my everyday than I've been doing recently. Ok. Officially returning back tot he work zone and trying to wrap things up for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home