Sunday, April 30, 2006

the week is about to begin

all and all it was a nice weekend. I managed to do almost everything I set out to do over the past 2 days, except going to work. It will be right in my face tomorrow, but I just absolutelly COULDN'T make myself go to work. Had a thought this morning, but it pretty much dissapeared the minute I felt the wonderful sun on my skin and in my hair. I went rock-climbing with a friend in Alexandria. Hm...let's see....the instructor was HOT.....and did I mention that the instructor was HOT:).....expecially with a harness on and shorts way tight around his hips....
ha ha ha...ok the climbing was hot too. I would definitelly like to return there if not for the HOT instuctor (who has plans on becoming a big shot lawyer and move to NY this summer......hey peaches maybe you should have come to the climbing with me????:):):):) one more familiar face in NY with big muscular arms and skinny waist never hurts....
ok
later in the day....went and cleaned THOROUGHLY my car:) it is shining inside and out right now! And went to the old house to walk the doggy. She was sooooooooo cute. She was rolling on her back for a long time when I took her to the park and we sat down to look at the sky for a while. I made back home in the evening and had a chess match with Mango, who is still alive:) and still speaking to me after the benadryl incident. I shall never play the nurse again, well maybe only a pretend one during sex:)
ready to make my bed now and dream about being a fake nurse:):):) kidding...but u never know:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home