Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Return from the silence?:)

Well I just looked at the last date and realized time has flied by again. Short note today thought. I'm exhausted, ready to wrap it up here at work and go home, cook comething warm and tasty (if I can) and lay back and rest. I felt so sickly today. I was off my meds for 3 days, again mostly because of my forgetfullness. Woke up at 6.00a.m. this morning and absolutelly hated it. I think my brain forgets to reqire in the morning after the nights rest if I get up at 6.00a.m. felt effects of not completed rest cycle ALL DAY. Felt cold and icky and moody and irritated, really irritated with the people the first half of the day. Now getting better though. Ok. I think I want a warm tea with honey and something else nice, that I don't know yet what. Will write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home