Friday, April 28, 2006

a minute before sleep

It is barely past midnight. And I'm half in my bed already. The thoughs were wondering around so I thought to talk to my online diary. The day was busy. My eyes are so tired, I wish to close them and not dream at all, just rest for 7 hours. Peaches has disappeared somewhere for day's now. School or BD? Anywho. Got a new gadget, my camera can now take videos of up to 1 hour and 20 mintues. I was told by Mango that people will really start hating me for filming them non-stop:) but it is so cool, to capture actual voices, you can listen to them later over and over and remember the subtle nuances that were present during the conversation even if it was about absolutelly nothing. A busy weekend ahead.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home