Tuesday, May 02, 2006

tip, tap, toe home I go:)

he he heeeee. It is 8.30p.m. and I'm writting my final words for the day in here. Ready to take my flat behind (from sitting all day) and go home sweet home. Day was all right. Got pointed out that I did the wrong count on the waiting room chairs for the hospital. My honest mistake, don't always make friends with Excel so I accidently doubled all the tabs which amounted to initiating of ordering double of all furniture. But thankfully the mistake was cought on time and I won't have to pay out of my own pocket for 100's of chairs...ugh...well maybe not...but....I admited my guilt and all is fine. It's been so far the biggest mistake I've made in my short career. Actually it is insane considering the schedule we're under. The hospital is opening for business in August and we're still working ont he CD's for it and giving bit's to contractor as we go. And the client still keeps changing their mind about placement of walls yet at the end we turn out to be the one's that are holding up the construction? This industry is crazy awlays, not most of the time. The client for some reason always is right, the money is right.

I so want to go to bed. I want my 8 hours of sleep. Must resist the temptation to sit by the computer till the wee house of midnight, and should instead invest in some needed sleep. Ok. that's about it for today. Bye bye diary.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home