Saturday, May 13, 2006

smiling for my roommate

I'm sitting in my room it is 13 min before midnight and they're jamming away on the keyboard and a gittare....just attempted to play I believe something by EAGLES:) and it made me smile. You don't expect certain music to come out thought anyone elses voice but the original singer:) expecially I think the voices downstairs are still young:) not that I'm old ha ha ha It gives me this tickly feeling inside when I hear other people sing. Because I would absolutelly love to be doing it myself, a hidden wish. But I think my perfectionist side will always be in my way, because if I don't sing perfectly I'm ashamed to sing at all...not a very encouraging characteristic. I don't know how to explain it. One of the weekend days is over already. I will be marching to work tomorrow morning and starting my workweek early. By now I just consider it a expected hazard that comes with working int he design industry:) nothing to do about it. Allright:) I guess today has been productive to some degree. I got a lot of new music and most of it I like. Itunes is addictive and will put me in finacial deficit if I will learn to control myself:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home