Monday, September 11, 2006

Sundance..for fiber not for movies:)

...yes indeed. I am in Sundance not to watch a premier of a hot and happening independent movie, but I'm here to learn about fibers, dye lots, colorants and carpet:)..he he he

check it out.....

www.sundanceresort.com

...the resort is nice, mountains are awesome...Salt Lake City.....mmmmm so, so. I just drove through it today and I'm sure there is a WHOLE lot more to it but from the first glance it doesn't look impressive....it just seems like there is so much space in this valley that each and every person got an acre to junk up any way the want to and they sure have. Warehouse after warehouse, car dealership after a car dealership and empty abandonded lots with weeds, rusty vehicles and all kinds of other imaginable junk everywhere. Ok it probably isn't as bad but in comparison to the awesome beauty that surrounds this city, the valley looks bad or unattended to, which is a shame it could have been a paradise surrounded by the magic of the grandeur of mountains.

I was in the airplane flying over the mountains right before the city and remembered Hank's (my favorite architect/co-worker) joke last week where he had seen a car in DC with a bumper sticker that said "stop tectonic plate movement" :):):) it was funny then...but flying over mountains and seeing the evidence of the shift in the earths geological crust made me smile at the awesome sense of humor of the person who came up with the slogan for the sticker:):):) he he he...stop the movement of the earth:)

ok....I'm exhausted actually and overly full from food again. ...the resort is very well organized...I was met in the airport and had a ride over to Sundance. I have a lodge with 2 bathrooms all to myself:)...I've never had a suite with 2 bathrooms all but to myself:) hm what am I to do with them:)
...tomorrows agenda...breakfast, learning and hiking in the mountains & bbq. outdoors for the dinner.....
zzzzzz...I'm going to bed....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home