Monday, February 19, 2007

5 chocolate candies later...

well here I am, i looked 11 days since last posting...throat feeling a little icky again...what is going on this winter season? seems after many years of fairly normal cold seasons, this has been the worst in terms of returning colds and symptoms. I am on my first antibiotic pack this winter season, yet seems like the cold never really went away, it always keeps the foot in the door upon departure to kick it wide open week and a half later....weird things and I'm drinking my vitamin C religiously so what the heck....

work was hectic today not in a sense of too many different errands more like one intense, which i finished by 6.00p.m...
tomorrow morning i have to attack another one which is due by wednesday 5.00p.m. cutting very close to my reunion with really "old" friends:) which will be at 6.00p.m .in Bethesda.
Sometimes it seems the age doesn't matter - friends are friends. My dear co-worker from 2 jobs ago returned for a visit from czech republic and I'm definitelly heading out to drink a toast to him and his czech experiance. There are people that are just plain fun to be around and Joe is one of such people, a tall 60 year old giant:) with huge wide smile....he could swing you over the tree top with his powerful golf stroke, yet he talks to you like your opinion matters:)..sometimes it is funny for me when I know I still have to learn and learn and learn...and I'm grateful to be allowed to participate in the "old/ wiseones" talk.

Oh I'm selling my golden bicycle. I've finally concluded that it is a bit too big for me...I never felt quite comfortable stopping on it, without having to jump off of it and that is no fun. So I hope I can find it a good new owner, plus I think I'll be doing more tennis and sun-tanning this coming summer then bicycling:)...since now I'm close to tennis courts and a pool...(imaginary plunge in the shallow end of the pool):):):) afraid of the deep dark waters:).....

Things that still hold true this winter season:):
1. no steady relationship:)...he he he...but going steady for divorce
2. still have a sweet tooth (broke down and had a whole bunch of Latvian chocolate candy....so much for south beach diet:)...puh
3. bills....still scary... but maybe being fiscally challenged is my nature?
4. still love music...someone please burn me a Jay-Z..."Kingdom Come"....pls....
5. semi addict to sudoku game....getting consistently better...
6. liking my teacher in school....Panama has pretty and smart women:)...
7. realizing that I'm blessed in so many ways....friends, health (besides little hick-ups like cold)...money, job, life in general...
8. still don't know how to handle sharp objects....which accounts for my new deep cut in my thumb...ouch:)
9. still a night owl....can't make it to bed before 1.00a.m. like never...
10. can't wait to have a good dance party:)....iiihaaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home