Monday, January 29, 2007

"white flag"

...i'm tying a white flag on my vessel of navigation through my life...i will take break for a while from trying to understand why things happen and if there is reason or no reason behind them... i'll try to look at things for what they are...for a while:)...i'll try to behave based on what i feel is write and good for me and others inter-related to me and see where things go from there...

...still struggling with a dry cough...but nothing too bad...weekend was good, quite good:)...i got to go out with people i like and have a good time...and within limits i was able to monitor my intake of alcohol:)...experimenting with white wine one night (will not do that again) and then amstel light (seemed to suit me much better) trying to find the perfect blend of getting a pleasant disposition and having fun...
...house party was nice...i got to shake my booty:)...and the music was nice... and i got to meet new nice people...
week so far is going well...hopefully my balcony door will get installed tomorrow morning finally - without delay of snow or rain...got 3 new cd's for my ipod today from a friend...
...must do a load of laundry tonight...running out of warm socks for this cold winter season to wear:)....other then that...things are swell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home